Kodi Add-on –> Tunein Radio;
Content –> World Radios;
Language –> English;
Release date –> 2015;
Repository name –> Kodil Repo.
Before installing the addon, verify that the “Unknown Sources” option is enabled. If you don’t know how to do this, please check this page, how to enable unknown sources on Kodi.
- Click the following url (Tunein Radio Add-on) and download the latest version.
- Open your Kodi and select Add-ons –> Add-on browser.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select C: folder (for windows).
- Now look for the addon in one of the folders on your device…
- Which in this case is –> plugin.audio.tuneinradio-x.x.x.zip… Click on it, and wait a few seconds…
- Congratulations, the add-on was successfully installed.
- Return to Home screen.
- Select Videos –> Video add-ons… Enjoy your new addon.